MUSIC: Phrance – This love (Prod. Johnny Drille) - EzewestMedia.com | MUSIC | VIDEOS | NEWS | TUTORIAL & ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE

Breaking

SELL YOUR MUSIC

Jaybaba - This Year [OFFICIAL AUDIO] Prod. Switch2unes

Jaybaba - This Year[OFFICIAL AUDIO]

17/10/2017

MUSIC: Phrance – This love (Prod. Johnny Drille)

MUSIC: Phrance – This love (Prod. Johnny Drille)
Phrance has a new song titled ‘This Love’
It talks about his one true and first Love and how much God has been there for us produced by Johnny Drille.

I always pray to God to put that song in my heart that he wants me to sing to him and he took me back to his love. We can’t talk about God without his love and how amazing he’s been to us. I present to you ‘This love’ and it’s from my heart.

Download & share!!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments kindly use the comment box below to let us know what you think about the article you just read. Thanks






FOR PROMO / ADVERT, CALL 08139360665

SELL YOUR YOUR MP3

BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR SITE

Categories

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here